14 years old girl slams school board for trans locker room policy

교회 지키기 비주얼

14 years old girl slams school board for trans locker room policy

한명덕 0 1,739 2021.06.24 11:18

Virginia girl slams school board for trans locker room policy

A 14-year-old Virginia girl has lashed out at her school district — claiming that its policy to allow transgender children to use female locker rooms is “dangerous” and “rooted in sexism.”

“Two years ago, I was told policy 1040 was just an umbrella philosophy and you weren’t going to allow boys into the girls’ locker rooms. But here you are doing just that,” eighth-grader Jolene Grover told the school district at a board meeting Tuesday, Fox News reported.

Jolene was referring to the Loudoun County Public Schools’ recent 8350 policy, which states in a draft that “students should be allowed to use the facility that corresponds to their gender identity,” according to the news outlet.

The teen, who was wearing a shirt that read “Woman is female,” defiantly told the board members: “Everyone knows what a boy is — even you.”

“Your proposed policies are dangerous and rooted in sexism,” she added.

The middle schooler then argued that “modern identities” are only “superficial.”

“When woke kids ask me if I was a lesbian or a trans boy because I cut my hair short, it should tell you these modern identities are superficial,” she charged.

Jolene, who is now homeschooled after her mother pulled her out of her school, said she worried that the new policy would lead girls to be harassed and assaulted.

Comments

Category
반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 21 명
  • 오늘 방문자 297 명
  • 어제 방문자 285 명
  • 최대 방문자 1,168 명
  • 전체 방문자 456,418 명
  • 전체 게시물 667 개
  • 전체 댓글수 1 개
  • 전체 회원수 24 명